Sometimes we fight over single planet many many times and see same maps too often. What can we do to avoid this?
- Add more sectors to planets
- More diverse action.
- Planets may lose their signature feel.
- Select required maps randomly from all available sectors.
- Random map selection, no favoritism.
- More work and we may lose combined arms options.
- Merge all planetary sectors into one big list and use maps from that list in order as needed. (example: planet has 11 maps total and we used maps 1-3 for 1st campaign, then we use maps starting from number 4 until we complete that campaign)
- No more repeating campaigns.
- Every 3rd map must be ASF/VTOL friendly to make sure combined arms options are available.