Graphics needed?

do you need a graphic for the header?
I think i could come up with a bright and dark one if you want ?

I like this software a tad better than that other one :wink:

the banners i posted for the tournament…

The more compact ones

Sure!
I have put one of your smaller 3v3 pictures for the site logo for now. I will try to use those this coming week for the event.
We have a logo for Chaos March from meldric. Then there is a splash screen used for the stream. But Mek Master could use something for the blog, forum header, stream, and something for overall “branding”. This thread shows what is available so far.

1 Like

Please give me the sizes and i will commit as time permits :+1:

here few for the teaser (feedback welcome):

all the screenshots courtesy of Unbroken (kudos!) except few from Shivaxi (kudos as well).
for the top banner (i figured they better suited to be bigger?)

Cool. I’ll get back to this shortly.

1 Like

Ok sizes right.
Blog: Header; 2000x2000? That seems huge um… I think this can be rectangle or square.
Icon: 512x512 square

Forum:
Seems this auto
Icon: Square
Header: Rectangle

Feedback
These look good. Ideas:
The third one with the catapult outline. Blow up to 2000 square?
Then also alternate version w/o slogan, square 512?
Then alternate version, current size with slogan: Meks for Mek Fans
Picture w/o mech with landscape/background/planet or something with third picture font MEKMASTER

Thanks!

1 Like

I made a quick pass for the blog, please give me feedback?

or, by any chance try to apply it and give me screenshots i can take exact measures from?

Images uploaded to appear in random order as header image of site. I found the dimensions for the header theme. The blog is 2000x1200. I’ll update with some feedback a bit later on. Thanks for your work on this.

:slight_smile:
i visited the blog - it looks massive!
i’m not sure if it is a quirk of my browser (Firefox 63.0.1 on Linux) or was it intended, but i like it.
Could you please confirm the forum header size?
i would recommend an 1600x1600 raster with grid coords for test if any doubt, or lack of recommended size from the software devs.

kindly welcome, i had so much fun on chaos march and the tournaments, i just wanted to give back some.

I was wrong!
few of the screenshots are courtesy of Serpentus!
kudos to snaek :smile: !

main site:

blog:

feedback from 1280 x 800 screen
i’d consider scaling the image to the screen width if such an option is at hand?

I will comment further later on.

Blog header.
Website template takes up most of the page with the header. It can be much smaller as well. The image starts off as big then begins to “sunset” as user scrolls to the content. There is also a button down arrow to press to skip straight to content. The default behavior is to ask to “crop” images bigger then the recommended size. Auto scaling might be possible but must be investigated in settings.

Website template is called wordpress twenty seventeen. https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/

Forum header uses any size rectangle. It resizes using css. This is the text from the control panel about images.
“The logo image at the top left of your site, should be a wide rectangle shape.”
“The small logo image at the top left of your site, should be a square shape, seen when scrolling down”
“Image used as logo/splash image on Android. Recommended size is 512px by 512px.”

I understand the theme better now
I will try to make this look as good as i can
:slight_smile:
thanks for the feedback and info!

1 Like

greetings from ouch:

1 Like

Added the logo to the chaos steam group. Many thanks to Ouch. I’m slowly working on including the new graphics package into other areas of the production.

1 Like