092 BV Update Suggestions Thread

Anubis, Mithras, and Rusalka need ratings. Put your opinion in the top row for your username, then input bv suggestions below that. Carbon and Evan have started already. We’ll discuss this in detail Friday or Saturday.

See this video for matches between each variant. This is part 1 to help with your evaluations:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LUklMXFwI

Meeting to set the values this weekend before Chaos, preferably on Saturday. Here are the placeholder values I have set:

Mithras Prime 3
Mithras A 2
Mithras B 3
Mithras C 3
Mithras D 2
Mithras E 4
Mithras F 3
Mithras G 4
Anubis Prime 4
Anubis A 4
Anubis B 3
Anubis C 4
Anubis D 4
Anubis E 2
Anubis F 3
Anubis G 5

All Rusalka BV 5

Anubis should have fairly high BV…idk about e varient - maybe 2 or 3.

the 4x light ppc warhammer (is it F?) is also pretty damn punchy at 400m >

@Evan20k @Carbonel I am requesting that you work as a team to consolidate/summarize the BV suggestions from the spreadsheet. Consider other player feedback while making final decisions on BV changes made necessary by the 92 update. Reply here with finalized work or bring it up at during Chaos this weekend. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Evan20k and Carbonel for quickly deciding the final values. Also thanks to everyone who participated. Here are the finalized values that changed. They will be put into place either this weekend or next in the calcs.

Asset Old Values Final proposed value
HawkmothPrime 3 2
MithrasA 2
MithrasD 2
PumaG 2 2
RommelB 3 2
SolitaireC 1 2
SparrowhawkE 3 2
AnubisB 3
AnubisE 3
AnubisF 3
DemolisherF 4 3
HollanderIIC 1 3
MithrasB 3
MithrasC 3
MithrasE 3
MithrasF 3
MithrasG 3
MithrasPrime 3
NovaCatG 4 3
OsirisE 3 3
RommelPrime 2 3
SparrowhawkC 4 3
UzielG 2 3
AnubisA 4
AnubisC 4
AnubisD 4
AnubisG 4
AnubisPrime 4
DemolisherPrime 5 4
HuitzilopochtliF 3 4
NovaCatD 4 4
PumaF 3 4
RegulatorC 5 4
RiflemanG 2 4
RusalkaC 4
RyokenE 4 4
UllerB 5 4
UzielD 3 4
AwesomeF 3 5
BlackLannerPrime 6 5
BushwackerF 3 5
CauldronbornB 6 5
CorsairH 6 5
DemolisherG 6 5
MadCatMKIIF 4 5
MasakariG 5 5
MaulerC 4 5
MaulerF 4 5
NovaCatC 3 5
RusalkaD 5
RusalkaG 5
ShadowCatF 4 5
ShivaC 3 5
ThanatosC 5 5
ThorA 5 5
ThorB 4 5
ThorPrime 4 5
ArgusG 5 6
AwesomeB 4 6
AwesomeC 5 6
MadCatD 6 6
MasakariE 5 6
MaulerA 4 6
RusalkaA 6
RusalkaPrime 6
ShivaB 8 6
ShivaG 7 6
ThorD 5 6
MadCatE 8 7
MadCatPrime 6 7
MasakariA 5 7
MasakariB 7 7
MasakariC 5 7
MasakariD 5 7
MasakariPrime 8 7
RusalkaE 7
RusalkaF 7
RyokenA 6 7
RyokenB 7 7
RyokenPrime 6 7
ThanatosB 6 7
ThanatosG 4 7
DaishiB 10 8
LongTomTankB 7 8
MasakariF 6 8
FafnirG wololol 9
BloodAspD 8 [Dispute Intensifies]
RommelA 7 8? Unless people threaten to burn down the house.
MorriguC 8 8. FINE, INVIC
VultureA 8 8. FINE.
RusalkaB Settle this one during CM or something

Thanks for putting in the time guys!
Q: do Masakari ABCD all merit BV 7?
and Anubis might be worth more than 4 maybe?, given some Pub massacres :o
did i miss the new 4LPPC warhammer on there? - that is also a beastly variant…

Yes. They’re bonkers now. .92 was kind to the Masakari.

The things that make the anubis beastly in pubs aren’t quite as much of a thing in CM, given that it regularly has to punch upwards. In pubs, the anubis generally gets to run around and bully things less fight-y than it, but that’s not really the case here.

Which one? It’s possible one fell through the cracks.

I see what you mean about Anubis and Masakari - was only thinking 1bv changes maybe.

The Warhammer C now has 4 Lppc/lbx20 + some other laser - 89,000ish to buy in game - quite a bit more than other warhammers - hits very hard at >500m - range restricted, but ouch! … need to check previous BV and load out (i cant find atm :/)

Warhammer C is currently 4 bv.

Doesn’t strike me as anything horrifically offensive at 4 or 5. I’d say lets just roll with it and raise it later if it’s a problem, but I honestly doubt it will be.

i think at least 5 by general comparison with some other bv4 stuff…but could wait and see i agree

Late post, but the Corsair H should stay as it is I think, the 2xltGauss packs a fairly safe wallop for the BV, not to include the inarc and LG bombs. I could see the varient being run solely for the ltgauss and inarc, not even taking a LGbomb reload.

Unless Its just being downgraded to fit the rusalka in, but some of those varients seem under BV’d as they stand.

@duelist
We kinda fucked up and the Thanatos fell through the cracks. Thanatos B and G should be 6/5 respectively.

Drop calc updated with correct values for Thanatos.

1 Like